Friday, June 14, 2013

52 New Things -- Week 22 -- Tiffin!!

Eh, fine. It's not all that exciting, but I didn't really have time to go out and do something new and exciting with all the boxes to unpack, so here are some fun facts about our move:


Our U-Haul had a Viking ship on it, which made it way fun for Kevin-the-wannabe-Viking to drive. 


We had help unloading the U-Haul this time, which means Kevin did not get dirty looks the entire time we were moving in. Yay!

 

We now have a washer and dryer in our unit, which means no more walking outside and around the building and down to the creepy basement every time I want to do laundry. Double yay!
Bowchickawowow

 
Before starting his new job, Kevin shaved the beard he'd been working on during his time off between jobs . . . but not before having a little fun with it. He's gonna kill me for sharing this, but I find it so incredibly funny . . . 

 
We're living in Tiffin, which is just one syllable off from Tiffany, and forty-five minutes down the highway is Malcolm. Coincidence? I think not.

 
Iowa City is only about eight miles away, and they've got fun things to do -- we went to a big street festival/arts fair kinda thing this weekend. They had a photo booth with a Viking helmet. Kevin was in heaven.


 

And finally, Clear Creek Amana High School, the school in our town, is Ashton Kutcher's alma mater, so I'm sure I'll run into him at the gas station next time he's home for a visit.


Yep, that's all I got. Sorry. I'll try to do something more fun and exciting next week . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment